The registration for RE'16 is now open.
- The table below details the registration fee structure, in Chinese Yuan (RMB). The table indicates which social events are included by default.
- Each attendee registers separately. Early registration fees apply to all registrations received by midnight July 31, 2016 (AoE). If payment is received later than the above deadline, the next applicable fee will be charged.
- Full registration covers the main conference and two days workshop(s)/ tutorials.
- A One-Day Workshop/tutorial registration covers a workshop/tutorial of choice.
- A Two-Day Workshops/tutorials registration covers two days workshop(s)/tutorials.
- At least one author of each paper accepted to an RE event has to register as a non-student attendee. The paper ID must be provided on the registration form.
- Authors of main conference papers (research-track, industry-track, RE!next, Tool & Demo, Doctoral Symposium) are required to register for the main conference by July 3.
- Authors of workshop papers are required to register for the corresponding workshop by July 24.
- Authors with a main conference paper and a workshop paper are encouraged to have a full registration.
- Special rates are available for IEEE members and current students. A valid membership ID must be provided on the registration form. Student rates are eligible for students who are enrolled in a university as an undergraduate, graduate or PhD student at the time of the conference. Proof of student status has to be shown upon request.
- Extra tickets for social events are available for the reception (Friendship Hotel Beer Garden) and the banquet (at the Chinese Royal Gastronomy Museum on Thursday).
- We receive payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress or UnionPay) or by bank transfer.
- If you have any questions about your payment, please contact Mr. Yu Wang.
If you need a formal invitation letter for a visa application, please contact the Local Arrangement Chair, Dr. Wei Zhang.
- If you have any questions about registration issues, please contact the Registration Chair, Dr. Haiyan Zhao
- Cancellations are possible only if the cancellation request is submitted in writing by email to the General Chair Zhi Jin no later than August 20, 2016 (AoE), but are subject to an administrative fee of the paid amount. Cancellations are not possible after August 20, 2016 (AoE).
We are thankful to our donors and sponsors for helping us keep registration fees to a minimum.
|Event||Registration Type||Registration Fees||Includes|
|(early, by July 31)||(late, by August 21)||(on-site)||Reception (Tuesday)||Banquet (Thursday)|
|Conference + all tutorials + all workshops||IEEE membership||5,650||6,930||7,880||YES||YES|
|no IEEE membership||6,930||7,880||8,500||YES||YES|
|Student (IEEE membership)||3,150||3,780||4,720||YES||NO|
|Student (no IEEE membership)||3,780||4,720||5,550||YES||NO|
|Conference only||IEEE membership||4,280||5,290||6,300||YES||YES|
|no IEEE membership||5,290||6,300||7,250||YES||YES|
|Student (IEEE membership)||2,400||2,900||3,470||YES||NO|
|Student (no IEEE membership)||2,900||3,470||4,030||YES||NO|
|One day event (including one-day workshop, one-day tutorial and half day tutorial)||IEEE membership||1,140||1,390||1,900||YES||NO|
|no IEEE membership||1,390||1,700||2,200||YES||NO|
|Student (IEEE membership)||630||760||1,000||NO||NO|
|Student (no IEEE membership)||760||950||1,260||NO||NO|
|Two day event (including all workshops and tutorials)||IEEE membership||2,020||2,520||3,280||YES||NO|
|no IEEE membership||2,520||3,150||3,900||YES||NO|
|Student (IEEE membership)||1,140||1,320||1,890||NO||NO|
|Student (no IEEE membership)||1,320||1,760||2,200||NO||NO|
|Additional reception ticket||260||300||350|
|Additional banquet ticket||350||400||450|